- Our Boys and Girls Competitive Teams will resume practice starting on July 6, 2020.
- Boys Team Summer 2020 Boys Team 2020
- Girls Team Xcel Summer 2020 Xcel Summer 2020
- Preschool and Recreational Gymnastics classes will resume starting Monday, July 13, 2020. USA Info sheets for Summer 2020
- 1 1/2 Hour Advanced Class 2020 USA Gymnastics Summer 90 minute class 2020
In keeping with the recommendations of the Governor and our health officials, these are our reopening procedures…
All staff, students, and families will be required to stay home if they feel ill.
Parents must assure that anyone with a high temperature stays at home.
Masks are required for all (parents, gymnasts, family members, etc) when entering and leaving the facility for drop off and pick up.
Social distancing will be practiced by everyone in the gym.
Coaches will wear masks during class and practices. Gymnasts will wear masks when entering and leaving the gym. Gymnasts may wear a mask during class but they are not required to wear a mask be during their practice/workout/class.
It is preferred that you drop off and pick up your gymnast at the door and only they enter the gym.
If you need to enter the gym, we ask that only one parent per gymnast enter.
The waiting room will be closed and will not be used.
The locker rooms will be closed and will not be used.
The water fountain will be available only for filling water bottles. Bring your own water bottle.
We will follow the state guidelines for sanitizing equipment and facilities.?
WILL YOU CREDIT ME FOR THE TIME THE GYM IS CLOSED?
Yes, those who have paid by the full school year or half school year will be credited for the time that we were closed.